Beat the Drums - Music Video – Behind the Scenes, Thanks to the wonderful staff at Button Up Productions!
Er·on Fal·bo [air-uhn fau-bo /ˈɜɹ.ən/ ]
- Brazilian singer-songwriter.
- Poet, essayist, novelist and journalist (Chiefly in Lingua Franca Mundi).
- Any Polymathic Metaphysician.
- A male given name.
- From the Hebrew אַהֲרֹן [Aaron] – the older brother of Moses, usually regarded as the first high priest of the Hebrews. Ex. 28; 40:13–16.
- From the Greek ἥρως [Hero] – demi-god, A real or mythical person of great bravery who carries out extraordinary deeds.
- From the Sankrit आर्य [Arya] – a respectable, honourable, faithful man.
- From the Old High German ēra [Ehre] – Honour.